Friday, August 9, 2013

You're so good at lying, you could get away with murder

"You're so good at lying, you could get away with murder."

I don't know how I came up with this quote, but I was thinking in my head of all the fake people I came into contact with. If you're not careful, you can catch it like the common cold. At first you wouldn't notice the falseness of the fakes, then next thing you know you're lying in bed sick. I know of this cold because I was once fake to myself and probably to others, coming into contact from all the fake people in my life, I was also becoming someone who I couldn't even recognize. Some many people befriended me and I have learned from them, but at one point when I needed them the most no one was there for me. So I became a loner, I felt like I didn't need anyone. But at one point of your life you do need someone.


Have you ever had someone who was such a good liar, that they could easily manipulate you into doing or believing anything that they wanted to do or say to you? 

I once knew who someone who got away with the law and with her lies she told, she not only had the citizens believing her  but also the judge. 
Just because the face is innocent and pure doesn't mean it doesn't have another face hidden behind it, so even if it the truth hurts be blunt. 

You're so good at lying, you could get away with murder. I once did. And what I mean by that is I changed. I murdered my old self and became this new person no one recognize some a little bad and some a little good. 

Did you get away with murder too?

More to come 

- Death at its best xoxoxoxo!    

No comments:

Post a Comment