Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monkey see, Monkey do.

"Monkey see, Monkey do."

I never got the saying "Monkey see, Monkey do". And till this day I probably won't understand it. But in my own conclusion, I sent this photo to random people in my phone, and the response was; they also send me a photo of them copying/imitating the same exact pose I was doing. So my friends was the monkeys and they did the same exact thing I did. 


In to days world. People would do anything to please one another. I know because I was one of those people, and I realized as I got older that I was a leader. I started doing my own things like dying my hair crazy colors and wearing tight clothes were it hugged my body beautifully. And people started doing the same thing. I had a pack of monkeys and I was there leader.

People nowadays; copies off the other monkey because they think its the right thing to do. With out questioning or thinking for themselves. As a leader, I would say that I have monkeys that see and do.. 
Do you got those monkeys too? :) 

Monkey see, Monkey do.

- Death at its best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment