Friday, August 9, 2013

Blonde Moments


"Blonde Moments" 

People say you act the way your hair color is, which is kind of true think about it. Since people have this expectation that if your hair is blonde then, you'll act stupid that you don't know anything and if you were brunette then your smart. Well to all those people, I think that you're only right because of this society I mean common, people are going to act the way you treat them. If you go up to a girl or guy with blonde hair, and be like whats 2+2? You're going to think there answer will be elephant. 
Or something stupid like that. Which is a stereotype. I am smart and I dyed my hair many, many times. I was also once blonde like shown in my photos up above.

What I'm saying is everyone including me have there blonde moments. And no you don't have to be a blonde or have to have blonde hair, to have those moments.

Love you all, 
-Death at its best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment