Thursday, August 15, 2013

Courage

Courage 

To have what we call courage, is to be the ripest one out of the bunch. I always told myself I had courage to do the things I wanted to do in life. But I was wrong, I don't have courage. I don't have the courage to go outside and show the world who I really am. Because at times I so badly want to fit in, I always question myself; am I doing this wrong? Should I kiss their butts? I always wanted people to like me and to never see my flaws. Sadly, I'm covered in flaws and as I get older there more easier to notice, as you get older its easier to fall then to get back up. Its easier to acknowledge our mistakes then to admit our faults. Its easier to put the blame on someone else, then to put the blame on ourselves. 
We're not brave, we don't have courage. One day I was reading a book that said, " The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." 
And until now I didn't know what courage really meant. What do you think? Do you also have courage? 
- Death at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment