Sunday, September 8, 2013

She's a flower, a DEADLY flower.

She's a flower, a DEADLY flower.

This project is based on a D.I.Y day, I brought some Lula flowers and made a headband out of one of the flowers, I brought black flowers because I thought it would go amazing with this look(and it did.)
I wanted to make it look like poison Ivy, but then I wanted to be a little more darker then that; I wanted to give a more poisonous deadly look so my makeup was also darker. I also wanted to give a pure innocent look like a flower, but as you go deeper to look at the beautiful flower its deadly and can trap you. This is also one of my favorites!

                  About this look: 
Well I brought black flower as a headband and a knuckle fake diamond ring(if you haven't notice.)
I got this vintage, fluffy skirt from a thirft store, dark brown tank top as a gift and my green and black strip shirt from Burlington. I also paired it off with my bow tights from hot topic and my lace heels from bamboo.




















No comments:

Post a Comment